Cammini Minimi is a project that aims to promote the cooperation between Europe and Africa by creating an effective administrative system and to help youth workers discover their potentials in order to increase the capacity of youth organizations on applying development programmes. Within this context, the main aims of the project are:
- To strengthen the networking, to create a new network and develop it, to create a virtual platform in which the human resources department of the partner, organizations can collaborate to define the development projects from the industrial point of view and manage them within this context,
- To strengthen the managerial and technical expertise of youth workers and NGOs actively working in the field of youth,
- To support the organizational and managerial growth of NGOs active in the field of youth,
- To increase the capacity of youth organizations on creating functional economic resources needed for institutional efficiency,
- To develop a training content for organizations working at the field of youth.
Minimum 400 young people will benefit from the project activities indirectly by the actions of youth workers.
PASSI Società Cooperativa – Italy
Erasmus+ Programme- Key Action 2: Capacity Building in the Field of Youth
- DYNAMO International – Belgium
- YASAR UNIVERSITY – Turkey
- KUWUKA JDA – Mozambique
- Fondation Pediatrique de Kimbondo – RDC
- Volunteer Action for Change Kenya – Kenya
Institutional Project Coordinator
Burcu KİPER, Project Processes Chief, EU Center