Erasmus+ Programme Project: LAVA
Erasmus+ Programme KA1: Training Course project “LAVA” was organized between 21-27 November 2017 in Nicolosi, Italy with participants from various youth organizations active in European Voluntary Service (EVS) from Bulgaria, Croatia, Estonia, Greece, Hungary, Latvia, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovenia, Spain, Turkey and United Kingdom.
Coordinated by R.I.V.E (Rete Italiana Volontariato Europeo), the project aimed to give more concreteness and quality to the project management on the part related to the conclusion of the European Voluntary Service (EVS) abroad and consequential return to local community, thus placing the following minimum targets:
- Encourage the exchange of good practices and methods in relation to the management measures adopted by each partner of the project regarding EVS service end;
- Provide new tools and resources for youth workers to develop new skills and abilities in managing support to EVS volunteers at the end of the service;
- Identify paths to encourage formal networks and partnerships with universities, entities operating in training and education sector, chambers of commerce, support systems and professional guidance which can give more concrete opportunities after EVS;
- Promote the means and tools that give visibility and greater recognition to the competences and skills acquired by the volunteers during service;
- Promote the program EREASMUS+ and EVS as a remarkable response activities for social and professional development of young Europeans.