||The overall rationale behind the IP Summmer School 2008 is to promote anternationalization of people, knowledge and experiences from within a broad range of Europian countries. The objectives of the summer school are:
- To encourage efficient and multinational integration of Europe, higher learning institutions and their participants.
- To develop a curriculum that seeks to integrate different prospects about management issues and it will try to define some possible answers to open questions about organisations’ values, ICT, globalisation processes and EU, intellectual and social capital, personal development, managemenet compencies, etc.
- To give the opportunity for participant students to gain new knowledge and cultural experiences through lectures, workshops, seminars, discussions, case studies and other cultural and social events and activities.
- To familiarize students with selected theoretical and practical issues in the field of EU business specifics, ICT, and personal development.
- To develop competencies of the participants for learning and working individually and in groups, and for critical thinking.