|Description||DiGi YOUTH aims to promote quality youth work through supporting open and innovative practices in a digital era. The project objectives are as follows:
– Share good digital youth work practices across Europe and provide networking platform leading to improved practice and innovation within the European youth work community via the DiGi YOUTH Work hub;
– Build capacity of youth workers to respond to digitalisation through training that meets their needs, based on gamification, specifically via the DiGi YOUTH Simulation game;
– Improve digital youth work planning and the development of relevant strategies and methods or tools through increasing awareness of requirements for and best practices in application of digital youth work among youth workers and youth organisations’ staff, summarised and shared as DiGi YOUTH Work manual;
– Improve digital/social media and information literacy of youth workers and especially youth organisations to engage with and support young people, and enhance their capacities to use (multi)media as youth work tool via DiGi YOUTH Media manual;
– Raise awareness of digital youth work within the youth work sector and among policy makers and funders nationally and EU wide.
The main target groups are youth workers and representatives of youth organisations.
|Institutional Budget||25.933,00 €|
|Coordinator||European Dialogue – Slovakia|
|Program||European Commission- Erasmus+ Programme- Key Action 2- Strategic Partnerships in the Field of Education, Training and Youth|
|Institutional Project Coordinator||Dr. Efthymia STAIOU|